Peli Products #EmergencyServiceHeroes 2019 Competition
Promoter: Peli Products, S.L.U. located at C/Provença, 388 Planta 7 – 08025 – Barcelona, Spain.
Peli Products, S.L.U. is the Europe, Middle East and Africa Headquarters of Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Our products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets, and are designed and built to last a lifetime.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Contest entry form: http://bit.ly/RescueHeroes19
1. This competition is open to all emergency services branches within Europe. Emergency services include (not limited to) fire and police brigades, ambulance services, lifeboat crews, rescue service teams, mountain rescue teams, non-profit rescue services, among others.
2. To submit an entry, you must be an EU resident and be aged 18 years or older. Only emergency services branches located in EU countries will be accepted and considered for the Competition.
3. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
4. Entries can be made by the emergency services branches themselves or through nominations by an outside party.
5. Entries are to be submitted (uploaded) via the Easypromos contest page and must consist of a short persuasive essay explaining why the nominated team should be the winning team, together with a real rescue story related to the nominated team, an illustrative picture (of the team or rescue situation) and contact details (of the entrants themselves, as well as of the nominated team). PELI Products will contact the nominated team in the event the team is the winner.
6. The Competition will accept entries from 0:01am CEST on 27 September 2019 until 11:59 pm (midnight) CET on 13 November 2019. All Entries must be received by this closing time and date. Note that it will take maximum 48 hours (2 working days) before the story is online and that the entrant can start promoting his/her entry. Participants are encouraged to share the contest page on their social channels to gain votes.
7. People will be able to Vote for and engage with their favourite rescue team story (1 team only) from 0:01am CEST on 20 September until 11:59 pm (midnight) on 14 November 2019 through the contest page (“VIEW ENTRIES”) available on PELI Products´ Facebook and Instagram page.
8. The team with the most votes at the end of the entry/voting period will be announced as the winner on 15 November 2019.
There will be 1 team winner. This will be the rescue team with the most votes. The winning team will receive 3.000€ worth of PELI gear.
9. The contest page can be accessed through the Peli Blog (blog.peli.com), the Rescue Heroes contest tab on the Peli Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PeliProducts) or Peli.com. Users can only vote one time for the same entry.
10. Entrants can submit only one entry to the competition. However, in the event that a rescue team gets nominated by more than one entrant, the nominations will be accepted, but only if the submitted essay and picture/video are unique.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of submission/upload will not be accepted as proof of entry. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
13. An Entrants’ submission to the competition will be deemed invalid if the entry – a. contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; b. includes the names, images or statements of any individual without their express permission; or c. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, causes any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
14. The decision for the winning emergency service branch is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
15. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and winner. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
16. The prizes in whole or in part are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
17. Prize providers are not Entrants or sponsors in this promotion and prize giveaway.
18. The winning team will be notified by the Promoter via email on 15 November. Winner will have seven days from notification to accept the prize and to provide the Promoter with the relevant requested details.
19. By entering the Competition, all Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
22. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23. The name of the winning team and country will be available by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, for a period of 3 months following the end of the Promotional Period.
24. Entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all Entrants accept that they have no claim against Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all Entrants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook or Instagram.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. This promotion is subject to Spanish Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts.
28. The Promoter will only use the Entrant’s personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless the Promoter has the Entrant’s consent. Entrants’ personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the governing laws.