2019 PELI Photo Contest
Peli Products, S.L.U.
FREE TO ENTER. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
PELI Products– 2019 Photo Contest Official Rules
REGISTRATION FORM: https://bit.ly/31VNDdH
1. This competition is open to all legal residents of Europe who are aged 18 years or older
. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of Peli Products, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which shall be final in all respects.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Submission of entry into this Contest deems that entrants accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Peli Products, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. To enter, contestants must upload original photography showcasing any Peli product in action via Easypromos. Link for entering can be found on blog.peli.com as well as PELI Products Facebook page. Multiple entries per contestant are allowed.
Shots that feature Peli Products in the workplace, in a spectacular location, in an exotic place, in an extraordinary moment or under extreme conditions will be positively valued. Contestants must submit their entries through the official Easypromos competition form, which is linked from the Peli Blog or Facebook page.
4. All entries submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published prior to this competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of any persons within the image. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
5. The competition will accept entries from July 1 through August 31, 2019.
All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date, 23:59 CEST on the 31st of August 2019.
Peli Products will filter the entries and publish all approved photo submissions via blog.peli.com under “PELI Photo Contest 2019” as well as under the “Photos” tab of PELI Products Facebook page.
From PELI Products Facebook page, people will be able to Vote for and engage with their 3 favourite photos during the week of 1-10 September. The 10 Winners, that receive the most votes during this period, will be announced on 12 September 2019.
Users can only vote one time for the same entry and the users must connect their Facebook account in order to vote.
6. The Ten most voted pictures among all approved entries will become the Winners. The Winners will be selected and notified via the email address provided by the 12th of September 2019. Each Winner must be a unique participant. While any participant may submit multiple entries, only one entry per participant can be eligible to win.
If multiple photos from the same participant receive the top number of votes, his/her photo with more votes automatically becomes the winner and Peli Products S.L.U. will determine the next appropriate winning photo accordingly.
The winners will have seven days from notification to accept their prize and provide Peli Products with the relevant requested details. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within seven days from the first attempted notification will forfeit their prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
7. There are ten total prizes: 10 PELI Air 1535 cases. Each winner may receive only one of the available prizes. Peli Products will be responsible for all applicable shipping and handling fees of the prizes within Europe. Any changes to this can be made at any time at Peli Products S.L.U.’s discretion.
8. Peli Products reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event all or part of a prize becomes unavailable. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND CONTEST ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, except where this would be contrary to local law or regulation. All country, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
As a condition of entry, participants agree that Peli Products shall have the right to use, copy, modify and make available the photo and any application or code in connection with the operation, conduct, administration, advertising and promotion of the Contest via communication to the public, including, but not limited to the right to make screenshots, animations and photos available to the public for promotional and publicity purposes. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for, and winner’s consent to, Peli Products and its agencies to use a winner’s name and/or likeness and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. To the extent permitted by law, entrants agree to hold Peli Products, its parent, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives and affiliates harmless from any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest and/or use or acceptance of any prize won. Peli Products is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
A participant may be prohibited from participating in this Contest if, in Peli Products’ sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other participants, Peli Products or associated agencies. In the event a winner/potential winner’s employer has a policy which prohibits the awarding of a prize to an employee, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
9. By participating in this Contest, you accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this contest, and agree to release and hold Peli Products, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, lost profits, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Contest, including but limited to your entry and participation in this contest, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Peli Products, its officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warranties or representations made relating to this Contest. Peli Products assumes no responsibility for errors, which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s submission. Peli Products is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Peli Products reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Contest at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Contest is jeopardized.
11. Warranty and Indemnity: each entrant certifies that their entry is original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the submitted entry, and that they have the right to submit the entry in the Contest. Each entrant agrees not to submit any entry that (1) infringes any 3rd party proprietary, intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation; or (2) otherwise violates applicable law in any countries. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each entrant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Peli Products, its parent, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives and affiliates harmless at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the participant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Peli Products, its parent, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives and affiliates harmless at all times from and against any liability, actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses for or in respect of which Peli Products will or may become liable by reason of, related or incidental to any act, default or omission by a participant under these Official Rules including without limitation resulting from or in relation to any breach, non-observance, act or omission whether negligent or otherwise, pursuant to these Official Rules by a participant.
12. Data privacy: participants agree that personal data, especially name and address, may be processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Contest and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. The data may also be used by Peli Products in order to check participants’ identity, their postal address and telephone number, or to otherwise verify their eligibility to participate in the Contest and to receive any prize. In compliance with what is stipulated in the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, including Articles 12.2ª of Royal Decree 428/1993 of March 26 and Royal Decree 1332/1994 of June 20, we would like to inform you that your mailing address has been included in our file belonging exclusively to PELI PRODUCTS, S.L.U. Your data will be used solely to communicate offers on new items, promotional activities and contests. Your data will not be sold, communicated nor ceded to any other organisation or entity. You may exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose this data in accordance with the above mentioned law by notifying the person in charge of the file at the following email address: email@example.com
13. Peli Products is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations or transmission. Peli Products is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. Peli Products is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Peli Products on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, disruption or termination of the app website for any reason or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Peli Products reserves the right at its sole discretion to immediately cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Peli Products reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Peli Products further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Peli Products reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
14. These terms and conditions set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written. Easypromos APP is neither a Peli product nor an affiliate of this Contest.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Peli Products and not to Facebook. We will only use your information to provide you with periodic updates about our company or products.